Cost of living comparison between Yantai, China and Orlando, Florida, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 709 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14995 USD / CNY
Do you live in Orlando, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 40% cheaper than in Orlando, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Orlando, Florida you would need to make just about $2,265 (元15,105) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.400 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $2.95 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Baku costs 12 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $116,898 (42 minutes ago)