Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Orlando, Florida, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,713 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05343 USD / MXN
Do you live in Orlando, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Orlando, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Orlando, Florida you would need to make just about $968 (Mex$ 18,118) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naga costs Php50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Xining costs 元500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Klang costs RM1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)