Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Orlando, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 961 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04886 USD / MXN
Do you live in Orlando, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Orlando, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Orlando, Florida you would need to make just about $923 (Mex$ 18,885) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)