Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Orlando, Florida, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05387 USD / MXN
Do you live in Orlando, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Orlando, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Orlando, Florida you would need to make just about $967 (Mex$ 17,958) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $7,750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)