Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Orlando, Florida, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05376 USD / MXN
Do you live in Orlando, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Orlando, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Orlando, Florida you would need to make just about $1,458 (Mex$ 27,112) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monrovia costs 123,853 L$ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 5,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tampa, Florida costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php5,000 (about 2 hours ago)