Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Orlando, Florida, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,508 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06015 USD / MXN
Do you live in Orlando, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Dubai is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Chiang Mai is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Kampala is about the same as in Kampala
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Orlando, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Orlando, Florida you would need to make just about $1,223 (Mex$ 20,330) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Asansol costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £7 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 85 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €950 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Regensburg costs €2,365 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Amsterdam costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)