Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Orlando, Florida, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05782 USD / MXN
Do you live in Orlando, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Orlando, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Orlando, Florida you would need to make just about $1,558 (Mex$ 26,953) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs BD$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)