Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Orlando, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 954 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04633 USD / MXN
Do you live in Orlando, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Orlando, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Orlando, Florida you would need to make just about $1,349 (Mex$ 29,115) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)