Cost of living comparison between Mexicali, Mexico and Oporto, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,096 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04881 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Oporto you would need to make just about €2,224 (Mex$ 45,574) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Winnipeg costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.48 (20 minutes ago)
- Dinner at an italian restaurant in the expat area including appetisers, main course, wine and dessert, dinner for two in Thessaloniki costs €17 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Perth costs AU$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)