Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04839 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Oporto you would need to make just about €2,181 (Mex$ 45,076) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)