Cost of living comparison between Mexicali, Mexico and Oporto, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,904 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05681 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 5% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Lisbon is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bucharest is 14% more expensive than in Sofia
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Oporto you would need to make just about €2,462 (Mex$ 43,333) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southampton costs £20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $2.52 (18 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Lilongwe costs 2,000 Kwacha (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Budapest costs 25,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (38 minutes ago)