Cost of living comparison between Mexicali, Mexico and Oporto, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04598 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,994 (Mex$ 43,378) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belém costs R$ 80,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Havana costs 2,400 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9,999 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €26 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)