Cost of living comparison between Mexicali, Mexico and Oporto, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04896 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Oporto you would need to make just about €2,038 (Mex$ 41,622) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$65 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)