Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04327 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,949 (Mex$ 45,049) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (38 minutes ago)