Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 603 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04350 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,144 (Mex$ 26,297) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)