Cost of living comparison between Mexicali, Mexico and Oporto, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04804 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,995 (Mex$ 41,525) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $7,750 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)