Cost of living comparison between Mexicali, Mexico and Oporto, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04767 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Oporto you would need to make just about €2,077 (Mex$ 43,581) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sendai costs ¥60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Uberlandia costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)