Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04568 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Oporto you would need to make just about €2,074 (Mex$ 45,411) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)