Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 7%|
Are you moving to Madrid? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Madrid of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quetzaltenango costs Q150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 189元 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malaga costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Halifax costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Neiva costs COL$100,000 (about 2 hours ago)