Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Oporto, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,821 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00096 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 155% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €7,664 (7,977,278 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Winnipeg costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.48 (18 minutes ago)
- Dinner at an italian restaurant in the expat area including appetisers, main course, wine and dessert, dinner for two in Thessaloniki costs €17 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Perth costs AU$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $7 (43 minutes ago)