Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Oporto, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00096 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 154% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €8,257 (8,592,109 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.79 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.50 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $725 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)