Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Oporto, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00095 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 143% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €7,579 (7,963,997 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)