Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Oporto, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00092 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 136% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €7,674 (8,342,190 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nantes costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 800TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 3.13 (about 1 hour ago)