Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 43% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,567 (4,647,555 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)