Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Oporto, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 113% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €6,929 (8,407,807 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)