Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Oporto, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00095 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 151% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €7,830 (8,243,987 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,771 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Perth costs AU$1.12 (about 4 hours ago)