Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 99% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €5,970 (7,823,937 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (38 minutes ago)