Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 35% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,828 (5,484,900 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)