Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 99% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €6,454 (8,551,688 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)