Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Oporto, Portugal
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.116 EUR / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,967 prices entered by 1,435 different people.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 119% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 1 hour ago)