Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Oporto, Portugal
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.175 EUR / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,072 prices entered by 1,412 different people.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 131% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,505 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Turin costs €175 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £4.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨5,506 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)