Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Oporto, Portugal
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.186 EUR / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,247 prices entered by 1,445 different people.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 134% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U756 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilbao costs €109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)