Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,106 prices entered by 169 different people.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanliurfa costs 20TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Le Mans costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brest costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Springs, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)