Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00044 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 25% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Oporto you would need to make just about €2,238 (5,131,429 Franc) in Goma.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 5 hours ago)