Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 356 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01749 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Oporto you would need to make just about €2,554 (Php145,995) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malaga costs €22 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 26,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kiev costs 500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)