Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,756 in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,860 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 3,003 (about 2 hours ago)