Cost of living in Essen, Germany vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 399 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,632 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Munich costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bizerte costs 1.600 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)