Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 383 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10584 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 69% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,002 (9,465TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in La Serena costs CH$216,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madurai costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)