Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.842 EUR / USD
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,373 ($4,005) in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 169 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lusaka costs 4,733 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)