Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04030 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,620 (Mex$ 40,205) in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,166 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 3 hours ago)