Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 493 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,662 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ludhiana costs ₨63 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 48 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $39 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 5 hours ago)