Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 373 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13207 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 13% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Oporto you would need to make just about €2,524 (19,111 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)