Cost of living in Dresden, Germany vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 388 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,649 in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,300 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 5 hours ago)