Cost of living in Dezhou, China vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 356 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12745 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dezhou (China) is 39% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,815 (14,242元) in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$3.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $130 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)