Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 621 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23400 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,908 (S/. 8,154) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 175,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostock costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥8,963 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)