Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04025 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,616 (Mex$ 40,157) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 800TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)