Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15002 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,578 (R$ 10,516) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Delhi costs ₨60 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Luis costs ARS $880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fresno, California costs $45 (about 3 hours ago)