Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 702 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 EUR / USD
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 21% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Oporto you would need to make just about €2,200 ($2,601) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,166 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 3 hours ago)