Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,710 ($4,327) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 4 hours ago)