Cost of living in Colón, Panama vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colón (Panama) is 7% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,202 (3,762 B/.) in Colón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $18,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)