Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 20%|
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20513 EUR / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 486 prices entered by 58 different people.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 32% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Oporto you would need to make just about €2,191 (10,682 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Portland, Oregon costs $24,732 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)