Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03665 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 28% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Oporto you would need to make just about €2,019 (55,086 Kč) in Chomutov.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £28 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,600₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)