Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04025 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,461 (Mex$ 36,292) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 64 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 340,000 (about 3 hours ago)