Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 676 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04047 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,777 (Mex$ 43,908) in Chihuahua.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Portland, Oregon costs $24,732 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)