Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12769 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 28% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Oporto you would need to make just about €2,171 (17,005元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 5 hours ago)