Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.642 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,396 (C$5,287) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhnekamsk costs руб 500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)