Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.843 EUR / USD
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,288 ($3,901) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iquique costs CH$60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $2.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $1,254,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Meerut costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mariupol costs 6,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)