Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15041 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,748 (R$ 11,625) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)