Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 31%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09235 EUR / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 568 prices entered by 64 different people.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Oporto you would need to make just about €2,298 (24,883 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)