Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 545 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / COP
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,466 (COL$6,635,889) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,225 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 8,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dunedin costs NZ$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)