Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14841 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 489 prices entered by 68 different people.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,704 (R$ 11,483) in Campinas.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)