Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00108 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Oporto you would need to make just about €2,760 (CH$2,565,569) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rohtak costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$3.30 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $130 (about 5 hours ago)