Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05383 EUR / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,511 prices entered by 149 different people.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)