Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.602 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,796 (AU$6,309) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨303 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)