Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,231 (₩4,326,099) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 149,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)