Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 413 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.41746 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 32% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,947 (9,456 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 20 BYN (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Windhoek costs 44 N$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 4 hours ago)