Cost of living in Brescia, Italy vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,492 in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bonao costs RD$ 45,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malaga costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 26,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kiev costs 500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 850 (about 2 hours ago)