Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20530 EUR / RON
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 38% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,926 (9,381 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,860 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 3,003 (about 1 hour ago)