Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 20% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,604 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$516 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Pamplona costs €2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belgorod costs руб 48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php30 (about 2 hours ago)