Cost of living in Bologna, Italy vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 424 prices entered by 49 different people.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,486 in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 149,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Barcelona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Paris costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)