Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 557 prices entered by 66 different people.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)