Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 428 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05170 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 40% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,924 (R 37,209) in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oporto costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Astana costs 8,000,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in London costs £0.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,700 (about 3 hours ago)