Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 533 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01144 EUR / INR
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 60% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,239 (₨108,308) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £28 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,600₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)