Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15041 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,625 (R$ 10,803) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 44 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ludhiana costs ₨63 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 48 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $39 (about 4 hours ago)