Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / BND
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is about the same as in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,342 (B$5,368) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,300 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $2.99 (about 3 hours ago)