Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 791 prices entered by 85 different people.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)